2,443 sqft / 226.96 sqm (land)
- SK MACANG BUBOK (1.92 km)
- SK MACHANG BUBOK II (1.92 km)
- SK BUKIT TEH (1.93 km)
Nearest Worship Places
- TAMAN REMIA BUDDHIST TEMPLE (1.24 km)
- SRI MAHA TEMPLE ALMA (1.95 km)
- MASJID ALMA JAYA (2.2 km)
- UNION CLINIC 16 HRS (1.67 km)
- UNION SPECIALIST CENTRE (1.67 km)
- UNION DENTAL (1.68 km)
Nearest Food Outlets
- PIZZA HUT Alma Bukit Mertajam (1.56 km)
- CURRY MEE TAMAN SRI KIJANG (2.79 km)
Alma is a town located in Penang, more specifically in the one of the state’s two parts, Seberang Perai or Province Wellesley (its colonial name). Named after a village of the same name, it has since surpassed its predessor with the emergence of housing projects within its vicinity. They include Taman Alma Jaya, Taman Tenang and Taman Selesa. Getting to the area is not too direct, with its nearest Rapid Penang stop being in neighbouring areas.
Speaking of which. Although the township is still very much in its beginning stages of development, it is bordered and is neighbours to some more prominent towns like Bukit Mertajam or BM, Bukit Minyak and Chelok Tokum. Therefore, these areas provide much of the town’s more modern amenities like BM’s Tesco, Jusco, The Summit Mall and educational facilities.