This Listing Item Has Expired
RM 72.96 psf (land)
1,302 sqft / 120.96 sqm (land)
3 Beds 2 Baths
Listed on Jul 17, 2013
Legal Disclaimer: The advertiser assumes all responsibility for the advertisement details
- KULIM BUS TERMINAL (2.21 km)
- SMK SULTAN BADLISHAH (0.8 km)
- SMK TUNKU PANGLIMA BESAR (1.14 km)
- SMK KULIM (1.23 km)
Nearest Worship Places
- SURAU NURUL IMAN (0.22 km)
- CHINESE TEMPLE KAMPUNG SIMPANG TIGA (0.98 km)
- MASJID SIMPANG TIGA KELADI (1.03 km)
- CHANG & KOH MATERNITY SPECIALIST FERTILITY CENTRE (0.63 km)
- KAMACHI CHILD SPECIALIST CLINIC (0.65 km)
- HI-TECH POLYCLINIC (0.69 km)
Nearest Food Outlets
- HO CHUAN RESTAURANT (0.85 km)
- NUR INEE SEAFOOD (RESTORAN SRI LUNAS) (0.96 km)
- MEI XIN RESTAURANT (1.01 km)
Kulim is the third largest town in Kedah after Alor Star and Sungai Petani and is located at the South East of Kedah state and East of Penang state in Malaysia. Kulim is a district consist of 15 smaller sub-districts also known as "mukim". Some of he sub-districts include Kulim, Junjong, Terap, Karangan, Sedim, Mahang, Keladi, Sungai Ular (Snake River).
In terms of shopping centers around this town, there are Tesco Hypermarket, Kulim Landmark Centre, The Store Kulim, Minat Supermarket, and etc. Other than this, there are also other amenities such as banks, restaurant, and convenient shops. Not forgetting entertainment outlets such as cinema, internet cafe, bowling alley, as well as a karaoke in the town.
In the aspect of transportation, Kulim has a rather wide road network. The Butterworth-Kulim Expressway connects Kulim and Penang in the north and the towns in the surroundings. There are two exits to Kulim through either Lunas or Kubang Semang. The town also has a fairly large bus station and convenient - Stesen Bas Kulim. The station has two terminals, domestic terminal and intercity terminals.