3,498 sqft / 324.98 sqm (land)
- KOLEJ KOMUNITI HULU SELANGOR (2.47 km)
Nearest Worship Places
- SURAU AS SOLAH (0.13 km)
- SURAU (0.66 km)
- SAKYA MONASTRY & SIAMESE TEMPLE (1.86 km)
- KAMPUNG GURNEY RURAL CLINIC (0.54 km)
- ULU YAM RURAL CLINIC (1.24 km)
Nearest Food Outlets
- WENG KEE SEAFOOD RESTAURANT (LOH MEE)* (0.86 km)
- HOKKIEN MEE LIT HUAT (1.01 km)
Batang Kali, located in Selangor, is probably most popular for it being the point of transit to the tourist hotspot Genting Highlands. On its own, it is a quaint town with the amenities a regular lifestyle would need. It has its own KTM Komuter station for easy travel along with numerous schools. One in particular stands out for its specific focus.
SM Sains Hulu Selangor loosely translated as a Science Education Secondary School is one that specializes in the training of budding scientists and even won the High School Reward of 2007 in London. Housing is located within developments in Bandar Batang Kali or Ligamas as it is sometimes called. Housing offered in the area is only that of landed property.