3,456 sqft / 321.07 sqm (land)
* Alarm System , Auto Gate ,Kitchen Cabinet ,CCTV...
* 6 Unit Air-Cond , 6 Unit TV
~ Very convenient location.
~ near CAREFOUR,TESCO, JPJ, UITM.
~ near to LI QIAO school.
~ easy access to Bandar Perda, Bukit Mertajam and KULIM highway via Jalan Permatang Pauh.
~ near to night market , petrol station ....
@,@ Interested please call ADELE 012-5433 526 appointment for viewing or email to email@example.com
|Property Name:||Taman Cermai , Permatang Pauh|
|Property Type:||2-storey Terraced House|
|Price:||RM 580,000 Negotiable|
|Price (psf):||RM 263.64 psf (built-up)|
|Floor Area:||2,200 sqft / 204.39 sqm (built-up)|
Fixtures & Fittings:
Outdoor / Indoor Space:
- SK PERMATANG PAUH (0.44 km)
- SMK MAK MANDIN (2.47 km)
- TESCO EXTRA SEBERANG JAYA (1.08 km)
- AEON BIG (Carrefour) SEBERANG JAYA (2.65 km)
Nearest Shopping Malls
- SUNWAY CARNIVAL SHOPPING COMPLEX (2.21 km)
Nearest Worship Places
- SAMA GAGAH BUDDHIST TEMPLE (0.15 km)
- MASJID PERMATANG JANGGUS (1.41 km)
- SURAU AL-IKHWAN (1.83 km)
- SEBERANG JAYA HOSPITAL (2.1 km)
- HOSPITAL SEBERANG JAYA (2.11 km)
- POLIKLINIK KOMUNITI MAK MANDIN (2.53 km)
Nearest Food Outlets
- CRYSTAL ISLAND SEAFOOD (0.9 km)
- SHAKEY'S PIZZA TESCO EXTRA SEBERANG JAYA (1.08 km)
- WHITE COFFEE HOUSE TESCO EXTRA SEBERANG JAYA (1.08 km)
Permatang Pauh is located in Penang and situated in Seberang Perai. It is most famous for its Member of Parliament and former Prime Minister of Malaysia, Anwar Ibrahim and was at the center of attention during the media frenzy that surrounded him during his trail. Other than that, the area does not really pervade much of the headlines, being relatively quiet and quaint on its own. Ways to get to Permatang Pauh include hopping on the much used North South Expressway and the Butterworth – Kulim Expressway.
The interchanges that should be used are the Permatang Pauh one and the Seberang Jaya one. Educationally the area packs an unlikely punch with the presence of a Universisti Teknologi (University of Technology) MARA or UITM campus along with a polytechnic (Politeknik Seberang Perai). The area also has its own mosque to cater to its Muslim residents, Masjid Permatang Pauh. Other amenities are of the most basic including a post station and a police station. All other amenities can be found in Butterworth.