1,650 sqft / 153.29 sqm (land) [22 x 75 sqft]
- GAMUDA PLANT OPERATOR SCHOOL (1.46 km)
- SK ALAM MEGAH (3) (1.66 km)
- SK BUKIT KEMUNING (1.77 km)
- GIANT HYPERMARKET PUTRA HEIGHTS (1.23 km)
Nearest Worship Places
- MASJID KAMPUNG BUKIT LANCONG (1.11 km)
- KUIL SRI MAHA MUTHU (1.54 km)
- MASJID KOTA KEMUNING (1.87 km)
Nearest Food Outlets
- RESTORAN SIN YEE FATT (1.17 km)
- RESTORAN PRESTIGE (1.27 km)
- FU EE SEAFOOD (1.53 km)
Subang Jaya is located in Selangor and is considered a major town in the state. It is a residential magnet, a commercial hub, a tourist hot spot and generally, a dynamic city. Ways to get to the area include almost all major highways like the NKVE, the KESAS and the NPE. Unsurprisingly, the area has risen from very humble beginnings as a plantation. Now, it is home to almost every single international brand name through its host OF malls (Subang Parade, The Summit Subang, Empire Shopping Gallery). Lifestyle retailers in the area include Cold Storage, Giant and Carrefour.
Recreational avenues include several sports centres, country clubs and the Extreme Park. It also offers a numerous number of schools at all levels and that cater to many different fields, from culinary (the Cilantro Culinary Academy) to technical. Medical assistance is provided by the Sime Darby Medical Centre, a private organization. A lot of the area's charm is also that is right next to Bandar Sunway, home to the famous Sunway Lagoon. Many amenities are shared between the two due to their close proximity.