Maintenance Charges RM100/mth.
|Property Name:||2nd Floor, Selesa Puteri Condominium|
|Price (psf):||RM 178.00 psf (built-up)|
|Floor Area:||1,000 sqft / 92.90 sqm (built-up)|
Outdoor / Indoor Space:
|Covered car park||Playground||24 hours security||Swimming pool|
- SMK TAMAN BUKIT INDAH (0.73 km)
- SMK TAMAN SELESA JAYA 2 (1.09 km)
- TESCO BUKIT INDAH (2.95 km)
Nearest Shopping Malls
- AEON (Jusco) BUKIT INDAH (2.13 km)
Nearest Worship Places
- CHINESE TEMPLE (2.69 km)
- XIEN TIAN TEMPLE (2.69 km)
- POLIKLINIK PRIMA (2.21 km)
- KHOR & LOH MATERNITY CLININC (2.55 km)
- KLINIK SHANTI (2.55 km)
Nearest Food Outlets
- KFC AEON BUKIT INDAH JB (2 km)
- BREAD TALK CAFE AEON (2.18 km)
- PIZZA HUT Nusa Bestari (2.3 km)
Probably most famous for housing the Universiti Teknologi, Skudai is located in Johor and is close to the areas of Senai (home to the Senai International Airport and Tanjung Pelepas Port), capital city Johor Bahru, up and coming administrative capital Bandar Nusajaya, Kulai and a multitude of housing estates.
It is also very well known for being the site where Singapore’s terrorist fugitive Mas Selamat was hiding out at before his second capture. On a lighter note, the area is filled with malls and good times. They include the Skudai Mall and Parade and the yet to be unveiled B8 Mall (set to be opened in late 2011) along with hypermarts Jusco and KIP. The area also houses many schools below tertiary level.