14,800 sqft / 1,374.97 sqm (land) [80 x 185 sqft]
Contact Agents About Following
Please refine the search criteria with an appropriate value and search again.
- BUS TEMINAL SEMENYIH (1.21 km)
- SMK ENGKU HUSAIN (0.45 km)
- THE STORE SEMENYIH SENTRAK (1.34 km)
- TESCO SEMENYIH (2.99 km)
Nearest Shopping Malls
- PLAZA SEMENYIH SENTRAL (1.34 km)
Nearest Worship Places
- MASJID SEMENYIH (0.55 km)
- SURAU EHSANIAH KAMPUNG TANJUNG (0.65 km)
- SURAU AN-NUR (0.79 km)
- KLINIK KESIHATAN SEMENYIH (0.58 km)
- POLIKLINIKI RAJEN & SURGERI (2.72 km)
- KLINIK DR KHAFIDZ (2.93 km)
Nearest Food Outlets
- MCDONALD'S SEMENYIH (0.89 km)
- KFC KAJANG DRIVE THRU (1.25 km)
- KFC TESCO SEMENYIH (1.55 km)
Semenyih is located in Selangor, named after a river nearby. Ways of getting to the area include the usage of the SILK Highway (Kajang) and the Kajang Seremban Highway which also connects to Kuala Lumpur. Also sharing its name is a town built very close by it, Sunway Semenyih. It is on the Kajang Semenyih road. It has factories and a functioning rock quarry, making the area a minor industrial estate.
Juxtaposing this would be its waterfalls that prove time and time again to be tourist favourites. Because of the sudden boom in population, the area is keeping up residentially. It has the University of Nottingham's Malaysian campus within its premises along with the ever efficient Econsave and Fajar supermarkets and the internationally known Maybank, Hong Leong and Public banks. Cuisine offered is mostly Chinese.